IMPORTANT WARRANTY MESSAGE:
Countyimports.com is your dealer and go between with the MFG for parts. We are not the Manufacturor. This is important to note that we simply facilitate the customer with claims. In other words, we are guiding the customers via the rules set by the MFG. If you are filing a warranty claim for a part of a machine you have purchased from us you must understand as per the MFG warranty, terms of agreement and general business practice you must have your vechile issue verified by a certified brick and mortar machanic to validate your warranty claim. BWMS will replace any parts needed as long as this is provided to the FAX number below. If you do not have a service center in your area and cannot provide this information as required under the terms of service you will be required to pay for the part. This is becasue many people are not mechanics and we will not simply send a part out that has not been validated by a mechanic that it is the actual parts needed. If you do have a certified letter from your local mechanic of the parts needed we will under the warranty terms send you the parts needed under the MFG warranty. If this letter is not provided you can order your parts by clicking here. Please ensure we have received your fax when sent. The following must be completed in order for your warranty claim to be approved. Please always remember, we are here to help you and most definately we want to get you what you need for as little cost as possible because we want your future business! By following these rules as stated in the terms of agreement as well from the intial purchase, we will be able to process your claims MUCH faster! Any questions? Call us 877-868-5828. Please click here to file a Warranty Claim.
1. Defective parts under warranty must be validated by a local -brick and mortar dealer- in your area. This is non-negotiable. Being a mechanic personally or a friend in the business will not satisfy the manufacturor. As in the auto industry, a friend cannot provide warranty work for products. Thus, if your "starter" is bad, you must have a licensed brick and mortar dealer put on company letterhead the problem so that our staff can swiftly assist you.
2. If you do not have a mechanic or dealer in your area, simply send us the defective part for exchange. Please click here for instructions or call 877-868-5828
3. File a "WARRANTY CLAIM" via the form below once you have "checked off the list above" Please click here to file a Warranty Claim.
SHIPPING IS NOT FREE: Because countyimports.com is an online company and our prices overall are literally 100's if not 1000's less. BWMS policy for warranty parts is shipping must be paid as the MFG does NOT cover shipping on parts under warranty either. This means it is the responsibility of the customer to pay for shipping of the free part. You are welcome to visit our store location and take parts free of charge under warranty however if you are not local shipping will be collected at time of claim. Shipping is roughly about $25.00 on avarage for priority mail. This is also in the purchaser terms of agreement. Please understand this policy is to protect the company bottom line to ensure our survival as well. Take care of your dealer so they can take care of you! Please contact us with any questions. Please click here to file a Warranty Claim.
HOW TO PROPERLY FILE A WARRANTY CLAIM.
1. MAKE SURE YOUR TITLE / MSO REUEST WAS COMPLETE (warranty not valid until complete)
2. HAVE YOUR MECHANIC FORMS READY - PROOF OF PART NEEDED
4. MAKE SURE YOU FILE YOUR CLAIMS BEFORE YOUR WARRANTY HAS EXPIRED
5. USE OUR PARTS WEBISTE IF POSSIBLE TO PROVIDE PART NUMBERS TO ENSURE CORRECT PARTS ARE SENT.
6. Please click here to file a Warranty Claim. - NOTE: MAY NEED TO DISABLE POP-UP BLOCKER
NOTE: If you have filed a warranty or claim recently and would like status please email email@example.com for status update. Please email vs phone calls when possible for tracking as well as busy systems during busy seasons. Thank you! Please click here to file a Warranty Claim.